Summer Drop off:
Week 4- Summer Camp (in accordance with the Summer Academy schedule, but OPEN to ALL students!!
Monday July 18: Make no bake animal cookie truffles and bottle caps
Tuesday July 19: I spy bottle and graham crackers under the sea
Wednesday July 20: Water fun day
PLEASE bring a labeled, brown bag cold lunch
Who: Students who are 4 years old to 4 grade
When: July 18, 19, 20
Where: Elementary Media Center
Time: 12:15 -2:30 PM
1. If your child is attending Summer Academy, they will be picked up in the cafeteria at 12:00 and escorted to their class/camp by 12:15.
2. If your child is not attending Summer Academy but participating in Summer Camps, they should report to the elementary gym by 12:10. Community Education staff will escort your child to their camp.
Pick up plan:
1. If your child is attending Summer Academy and taking the bus home after the Community Education Camp, Community Education staff will escort them to the bus by 2:45.
2. If not attending Summer Academy BUT are participating in the camp pick up time is 2:30 in front of the elementary school main doors.
3. If your child is a registered student and attending Kidville after, Community Education staff will get your child to Kidville, but please talk to Lori prior to.
If you have any questions, please email Tana Fobbe at firstname.lastname@example.org